- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience of customer service.
- Knowledge of math to figure cost, make change and cash handling procedures.
- Knowledge of the state and federal laws concerning the handling and dispensing of food and alcoholic beverages.
- Capable of demonstrating good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as with other team members and departments.
- Able to work unsupervised for extensive periods, and to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guests and staff members.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and may require a background check and drug test prior to employment.