Vail Resorts Inc. is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations.
Vail Resorts owns or manages 13 hotels located at its five premier mountain resorts of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, and Heavenly, including RockResorts branded hotels and about 1,500 managed condominiums and townhomes. The Company also operates RockResorts in Santa Fe, Jackson Hole, Jamaica, the Dominican Republic and St. Lucia.
Our mission is simple. Experience of a lifetime.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Allie's Cabin Servers are responsible for the service and enjoyment of the guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them
- Stocking, polishing silver, glass and dishware, setting, bussing and clearing tables, trash and recycling removal, expediting food, serving food and drinks, waiting tables etc.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment
- Maintain clean service areas
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience
- Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise
- Be ready and willing to assist bussers with clearing and resetting tables
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor
- Must have explicit knowledge of the menus and be able to make recommendations as well as answer questions regarding dish preparations
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude toward guests
- Must have previous Serving experience - required, preferably in a fine dining atmosphere
- Must have or obtain valid TIPS certification upon employment (will provide training) - required
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Must be available to work lunch shifts - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- Must be able to perform in a fast paced but formal atmosphere
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 128221