At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
SHIFT: 2pm -10:30pm
Candidates must be able to work at least 3 days per week, including weekends.
RESPONSIBILITIES :- Coffee and reception set ups- Table service and table bussing- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates. Tend bar and make drinks for our guests.
QUALIFICATIONS :-Previous Conference Center or Hotel experience preferred. Outgoing, energetic, friendly customer service person with exceptional people skills. MUST have clean, valid driver's license. Previous experience tending bar is a plus.
Job Requirements : -
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
An Equal Opportunity Employer- EOE/AA- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Job Type: Part-time