The Server is responsible for providing prompt, courteous service for the guest.
Candidates must be able to work at least 3 days per week, including weekends.
SHIFT: 2pm -10:30pm
- Coffee and reception set ups
- Table service and table bussing
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates
-Previous Conference Center or Hotel experience preferred
Job Requirements: - Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 30 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.