Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Serves ice water and/or coffee upon greeting the table (water upon request).
- Suggests breakfast & lunch courses, appropriae wines, and answers questions regarding food prepartion.
- Writes order on check or memorizes it.
- Relays order to kitchen or bar and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
- Observes diners to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
- Total the bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier Using Arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Completes restaurant sidework as deemed necessary by management.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Must possess New Mexico Alcohol Certification card.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background and credit check.