At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Service meals as outlined in the training manual.
- Set, replenish and break down coffee breaks for food and beverage functions.
- Set and replenish the Snack Room / Pantry.
- Service the guests with hors d’oeuvres and beverages during food and beverage functions.
- Side work as assigned by the Supervisor to include but not limited to:
- Silverware polishing, Glassware polishing, Napkin Folding, Condiment Restocking
- Prep work as assigned by the Dining Room Supervisor to include but not limited to:
- Cut fruit for bar, Warm rolls, Put lemons in water, Plate hors d’oeuvres, Light candles
- Clear areas, clean and reset for next meal period.
- Maintain accurate inventories of Game Room par levels.
- Complete in-house usage and group consumption forms accurately and in a timely fashion from Game Room inventories.
- Attend department meetings as required.
- Set, service and break down for off-site catering as directed by the Dining Room Supervisor.
- Cross train at both properties and all locations.