At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two years restaurant experience preferred.
Good food and service knowledge.
Excellent communication skills.
- Interact with guests to take drink and food orders.
- Communicate with kitchen for food ordering.
- Ensure prompt delivery of food to the guest’s table.
- Have working knowledge of liquor, beer, wine and food that is served at the property.
- Suggest pairings of food to wine or beer.
- Handle all checks and cash according to procedures.
- Ensure cleanliness of restaurant including polished flatware, clean glassware and plates.
- Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.