Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Restaurant Server is responsible for greeting, selling/order taking and serving guests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Process guest checks and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions, room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
What you will be doing
- Assist in seating and greeting the guest.
- Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials, and prices.
- Accurate and prompt guest order taking.
- Prompt submission of food orders with the kitchen in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Prepare beverage and food orders in accordance with prescribed procedures.
- Check food to ascertain appearance, temperature, and portions are correct.
- Timely deliver beverage and food orders.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
We offer an array of company-sponsored and voluntary benefits to full and part-time team members! We believe that taking care of our team members is a top priority, and because of this, we work diligently to provide you with the best benefits available!
Part time (20 hours/week) team members are eligible for:
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Our Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Room Discounts!