The ideal candidate will perform Accounting-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the Accounting Manager as well as the corporate and hotel accounting teams on key projects and organizational initiatives. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: financial statement preparation, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, accounts payable processing, daily revenue and cash reconciliations and other related finance projects.
* Preparation of monthly financial statements for assigned hotels, in collaboration with the Property Controllers and Corporate Controller
* Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts for assigned hotels on a monthly basis
* Daily Bank Reconciliation for assigned properties
* Daily review of hotel revenues and posting in the General Ledger
* Review of Daily Revenue and Labor Reports
* Weekly Accounts Payable invoice and payment processing and review
* Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals
* Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
* Maintains accounting records and compiles reports from the database
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
See job description.