This luxury New York City Hotel allows you to experience the sophistication of an Upper East Side residence with an enviable location in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The Omni Berkshire Place is steps away from Fortune 500 companies and some of the city’s most illustrious sites like Fifth Avenue Shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, and Broadway Theatres. Combining modern technology and fresh contemporary décor, the reinvented New York City accommodations have a residential feel that will appeal to both business and leisure travelers.
The Omni Berkshire Place’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Berkshire Place may be your perfect match.Job Description
Summary: To drive market share from key luxury agencies and Consortia’s to achieve monthly room night goals. Develop and implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing.Responsibilities
- Fully develop Transient market segments (Retail, Consortia, luxury agencies, leisure and wholesale) and achieve room night and revenue goals these segments.
- Develop and execute annual and quarterly Consortia Marketing Plans to shift market share to Omni Berkshire Place.
- Prepare an annual budget for travel and other business expenses.
- Focuses on personal sales efforts to achieve maximum revenue return from key accounts.
- Emphasize higher rated, less price sensitive business and leisure travel for Premier rooms and suites.
- Maintain weekly telephone and outside solicitation, travel agency presentations.
- Develop new accounts and maintain growth of existing accounts.
- Review monthly production and develop action plans to improve market share.
- Is current and abides by all sales office procedures and systems.
- Participate in weekly marketing and rooms merchandising meetings, monthly sales meetings, stand up daily and monthly sales meetings as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Maintain relationships with GSO’s.
- Yearly training with corporate.
- Strong understanding and expertise in the hotel sales process.
- Ability to direct and lead activities through internal and external resources.
- Account planning skills - Management of the customer decision and relationship process.
- Financial analysis skills – has the ability to tie strategies and planned actions to results.
- Strong statistical analysis and business case development.
- Ability to scan and assess the competitive arena as it relates to segment to refine/improve customer value proposition.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Be a self starter with a positive attitude.
- Creative and strategic skills - Idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving
- Strong Communication skills including group presentations, written, and oral.
- Experience in Travel Industry sales preferred.
- Minimum of 3 year hotel sales experience.
- Proficient in Hotelligence 360, Lanyon, PowerPoint, & Excel
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.