* Bachelor Degree preferred or a 2 year college degree and at least 4 years of hotel experience.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive hotel sales experience.
* Previous experience with Delphi preferred.
* Previous experience with Lanyon and Opera hotel automation systems preferred
* Excellent presentation, customer relations, process of referrals, setting traces and profiling accounts.
* Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written) in English and organization skills.
* Must be skilled in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
* Experience with cold calling on hotel clients in the travel industry.
* Proven and creative sales prospecting skills.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
* Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Understand the GDS, TMC and different channel distributions related to travel.
* Ability to analyze market data and translate it to a plan to target new business through Hotelligence Report, Star Report, etc.
* Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly and other office equipment as needed.
* Long hours sometimes required. This position is an overtime eligible Senior Sales Manager position that is required to work 47.50 hours weekly.
* Weekends, holidays & evening hours are required.
* Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 5 hours per day. Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day.
* While attending trade shows, must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day. This includes traveling to and from meetings and may include air travel. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
* Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
* Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. occasionally.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We require consent to pre-employment background check & drug testing for all positions.