Senior Sales Manager
What will I be doing?
As Senior Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* To communicate with both internal and external customers in a polite and constructive manner ensuring customers expectations are exceeded.
* Acting diligently in the course of employment with due care for the health and safety for themselves, other staff, customers and other persons lawfully on the premises.
* To actively promote the services and facilities of the Malaysia Hotels to all customers and guests and cross sell the other Hiltons' within the Hilton Worldwide family of brands when appropriate.
* To attend and actively participate in departmental communication meetings and nominated training sessions and take responsibility for personal development.
* Performing any additional tasks as delegated by our customers or management to ensure our customers receive 'Superior and Distinctive Service'.
* To perform any tasks of a reasonable nature as required and requested by the Director of Sales MICE/Leisure
* Ensuring the standards of Hilton is maintained.
* To wear the correct attire and maintain a neat, clean appearance as specified in the grooming standards for non-uniformed staff.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Senior Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!