Senior Manager, Supply Management Operations
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager of Supply Management Operations will assist in creating presentations, reports, and analytics for the business development process, as well as create and prepare reports, presentations, and marketing material for HSM customers. The Team Member will interview potential leads in order to gain scope of due diligence of future agreements. The Senior Manager of Supply Management Operations will assist in improving the business development processes and procedures in order to stream line the agreement process, as well as assist in the roll-out of new customer onto the HSM programs.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Ensure that new customers are properly supported
* Build relationships and interact with customers in order to grow and retain HSM business
* Support strategies and directions for Supply Management - Business Development, evaluating efforts to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization
* Implement plans for identified business opportunities for Supply Management and direct accordingly
* Assist in the execution of new agreements for HSM and its customers
* Support the methodologies by which the appropriate objectives for the business is going to be accomplished
* Establish procedures and processes in relation to brand specific initiatives
* Oversee Cost Analysis Process and confer as appropriate with key stakeholders and departments, so objectives are accomplished
* Direct the grouping of and assignment of tasks, while ensuring optimal allocation of resources
* Ensure the communication plan, as established by department head, is properly executed
* Oversee and evaluate business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the department
* Manage the cross-functional links between Supply Management and key stakeholders in company
* Implement measurements of brand initiatives to ensure effectiveness, usage and awareness
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfillthis role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualificationsand experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of two (2) years of management or supervisory experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of Purchasing and/or Strategic Sourcing experience
- Mix of experience from various Supply Management or Brand Management roles
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It wouldbe advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the followingcapabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Hospitality industry experience
- Consultancy experience
- Experience purchasing hotel operating supplies and equipment
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanningthe lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts toextended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton hasoffered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service,amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition ofproviding exceptional guest experiences across its globalbrands. Our vision to fill the earth withthe light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkablehospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing TeamMembers are at the heart of it all!