Senior Manager, Food and Beverage Concepts & Brand Development
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager of Food and Beverage Concepts and Brand Development will be responsible for the management of Brand Food and Beverage Development strategy to align with the overall company mission, vision and goals.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Manage the concept development process for the Brand Food and Beverage Development department
* Manage the development process and updates to the Food and Beverage Digital Concepts Library as a centralized departmental Food and Beverage resource
* Manage the process of updates to the global Brand Food and Beverage Development content and resources in a centralized repository including marketing materials, Public Relations, brand and creative assets, programs and initiatives collateral, performance analytics and SALT, financial performance and project pipeline
* Facilitate easy access to the resources and materials referenced above, for the Brand Food and Beverage Development and business stakeholders
* Produce and deliver presentations and communications tools and aides to support the Brand Food and Beverage Development's mission
* Manage internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve the performance, culture and standards of the Brand Food and Beverage Development department
* Identify Food and Beverage related Marketing, Public Relations and corporate communications opportunities
* Conduct market research and analysis to support Brand Food and Beverage Development
* Manage third party relationships to ensure quality controll and on time project delivery
* Drive effective project management timelines for Brand Food and Beverage Development to ensure on time delivery of projects and updates
* Identify and recommend third party business partners in areas of design, electronic media and operational brand partnerships
* Track and communicate continuous status and feedback related to departmental progress and performance in collaboration with the Brand Operations department
* Ensure tracking and reporting of departmental expenditures and compares results versus the budget and progress achieved
* Assist the Director of Restaurant Development (Americas) with creative development and presentation support
* Manage the tracking and update process for the Food and Beverage Council
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
- Associate's Degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Food and Beverage Operational Management experience
- Documented skill, success, and/or qualifications in Food & Beverage management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working in a cloud based computing and file sharing environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communications skills
- Ability to travel up to at least 25% of the time
- Restaurant design concept experience
- Market research analysis experience
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of Food and Beverage Operational Management experience
- Menu Planning experience
- AutoCAD proficient
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!