Senior Manager, Corporate Public Relations
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its thirteen global brands, which include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager for Corporate Public Relations will strategically execute Corporate Public Relations programs and manage content production for externally facing channels. The Team Member will differentiate Hilton Worldwide as a global business leader by supporting its Mission to be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice for guests, Team Members and owners.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Assist in the creation of external strategic communication plans and programs that positively align with business plans
* Oversee the execution of various initiatives within those plans
* Ensure consistency of Hilton Worldwide messaging externally
* Write and prepare materials, including briefing books, key messages, speeches, presentations, press releases, etc.
* Assist in the creation and execution of business to business Public Relations activities for brand and development work across the enterprise, working closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Brands and Development teams
* Help to plan and organize executive engagement activities, including supporting major external initiatives for members of the Hilton Worldwide executive committee
* Plan and attend conferences, speaking engagements, media tours etc., accompanying and helping to represent Hilton Worldwide executives
* Identify the cross-functional links between corporate, regions and brands
* Assist in the management of and provide creative counsel for enhancing Hilton Worldwide's social media efforts
* Enforce and recommend policies and procedures that improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the team
* Work within and where necessary to help negotiate and balance budgets
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related major
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience
- A minimum of six (6) years of Communications experience
- Ability to be available and/or accessible during non-traditional hours when/if needed
- Excellent writer
- Ability to travel as required (15% of the time)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- Experience working within a large business and/or organization
- External Communications and/or Public Relations experience
- Public Relations agency experience highly preferred
- Hospitality experience
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-team team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.