Senior Living Advisor, Sales Counselor
Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Clermont
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Kentucky, Missouri, and Georgia, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Nestled in the rolling hills of central Florida, Crane's View Lodge offers a retreat to an uplifting lifestyle in the picturesque town of Clermont. Designed with the rustic warmth of a wilderness lodge, we serve residents in the region surrounding Clermont, Minneola, Leesburg, Winter Garden and Windermere.
More than simply a place to live, Crane's View Lodge Assisted Living and Memory Care offers a remarkable lifestyle of comfort, warmth and care that our residents deserve. We invite you to discover the caring, engaging and uplifting way of life at Crane's View Lodge.
The Senior Living Advisor is responsible for building and maintaining high occupancy levels at the Community.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet prospects, residents, vendors and visitors professionally and enthusiastically.
- Present the Community to prospects using relationship-based selling techniques.
- Properly account for hours worked by utilizing payroll software platform. Work scheduled hours, weekends and holidays so the Community has appropriate coverage.
- In conjunction with the Lead Senior Living Advisor (LSLA), assist in coordinating and providing ongoing training to Community staff in sales, customer service and first impressions. Every staff member must be sales and customer service oriented.
- Coordinate with the LSLA to make personal visits to potential referral sources in the surrounding community and target market areas.
- Assist the LSLA in planning, hosting and attending scheduled marketing events.
- Responsible for taking inquiry calls and internet inquiries from families, prospects, and other referral sources. Utilize Company form and technique to facilitate appropriate discovery as a means to set appointments. Ensure that responses to inquiries are handled individually, timely and with personalized follow-up.
- Plan new resident events (i.e. new resident social, individual housewarming parties, meet and greet gathering).
- Set appointments with prospects and prior to day of appointment, confirm with follow-up call. Follow-up on missed appointments. Send thank you or personal note to all prospects who visit the Community.
- As requested by LSLA, perform daily inspection of models and weekly inspection of market-ready apartments and follow-up with housekeeping and maintenance departments as appropriate.
- Document prospect and referral interactions in the company approved database.
- Maintain knowledge of local competition. Advise LSLA of major market changes to competitive set.
- Participate in the development, review and modification of marketing and media plans.
- Prepare and assemble all documents necessary for reservations, move-ins, transfers and move-outs according to Company policies and procedures.
- Prior to move-in, schedule appointment with future resident or responsible party to sign all move-in documents and collect first month's fee.
- Update apartment availability, hot prospect and wait list boards daily.
- In conjunction with the LSLA, keep the front desk and all departments informed of the move-in and move-out status of residents and all scheduled prospect visits.
- Attend and participate in training to develop relevant Sales & Marketing knowledge and skills.
- Contribute articles and ideas for monthly resident newsletter.
- Must know and follow all guidelines in the Vehicles
- Attend and participate in all meetings and training as directed by Company policy and the LSLA.
- Provide services and interactions throughout the Community which delight residents, prospects, and the greater community, with inspired experiences which result in referrals and high occupancy.
- Maintain professional standards of personal appearance and grooming to reflect sales ability, leadership and integrity, which include wearing proper attire and name tag when on duty.
- Be watchful of signs that residents are not able to function independently or a change in residents behavior. Report all signs to the LSLA and/or Executive Director following the Company policies and procedures.
- Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situations to the LSLA as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with all regulations regarding residents rights.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, associate or Community information deemed as such.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. Related four-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in Sales, Geriatrics and/or other related background with a proven successful sales record.
- Experience in relationship-based sales of services or intangibles is a plus.
- Must possess high-energy/enthusiasm, be a self-starter, have excellent time management skills, a strong initiative, and superior verbal/public speaking skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and experience working with a CRM is preferred.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
- Must have a means of transportation.
- Must possess a valid drivers license for the vehicle being operated.
- Must have an acceptable Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) record; the record must be checked annually.
- Must be considered to be insurable by the Communitys automobile insurance carrier.
- Must not have the following:
- Drivers license denied or revoked within the last three (3) years.
- Two (2) or more suspensions (with reinstatement), within three (3) years or currently suspended license without reinstatement. Suspensions for certain offenses will not be considered for the purposes of this requirement, i.e.: unpaid tickets, failure to appear, underage use of tobacco, and failure to pay child support.
- Any major DMV conviction in the last five (5) years. Major convictions include, but are not limited to: DUI, DWI, speeding in excess of 25 mph, reckless driving, careless driving, vehicular homicide, manslaughter, or any conviction punishable by incarceration.
- Two (2) or more at fault accidents within the last three (3) years.
- Three (3) or more moving violations within the last five (5) years.
- Must be able to pass a driving safety test while driving the Community vehicle.
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age but not more than seventy (70) years of age. If over 70 years of age, the driver must provide documentation from their primary care physician that they are capable of operating the assigned vehicle. This documentation must be renewed every year.
Allegro Senior Living offers a wide variety of competitive benefit options to meet the needs of each associate.
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.(ref. 28577)