Alliance Hospitality Management, LLC is a premier hotel management company founded in 2003 and headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Our portfolio continues to grow and represents such internationally recognized brands as Hilton, Marriott, Starwood, IHG, and Wyndham.
Every Alliance Hospitality hotel shares our team commitment to superior quality services that exceed guests' expectations.
Alliance Hospitality General Managers are experienced, passionate, and results-driven leaders who, like all our managers, embrace a culture of excellence and live by our philosophy,
Don't just do things right, but do the right thing.
As a family owned company, our values, our personal relationships, and our solid track record of success will enable us to continue to grow and develop the company.
We will do this with steady, planned growth and by taking advantage of strategic opportunities.
The growth of Alliance Hospitality Management, LLC presents tremendous career opportunities for hotel professionals. Alliance Hospitality believes in developing our own people; our most valuable assets.
Career development and success planning are essential to the culture of Alliance Hospitality Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting the Director of Food and Beverage in ensuring the high level of quality, consistency, service and guest satisfaction while maintaining or exceeding budgeted profit within the hotels restaurants and bar operations.
- Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
- Wears and maintains appropriate business attire.
- Achieves financial goals.
- Assists in developing short and long term financial and operational plans for the Restaurant operations which relate to the overall objectives of the hotel.
- Makes procedural recommendations and maintains standards of food and beverage quality and guest services as established by the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Assists in the development and implementation of new menus, pricing structures and marketing programs.
- Assists in the development and implementation of food cost control and food service quality control procedures.
- Prepares and analyzes cost and revenue analysis reports.
- Maintains labor cost objectives by adhering to labor standards.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of menu, wine list, drink prices, general policies and banquet contract.
- Maintains change bank at exact amounts; documents weekly bank counts, and banks all cash bars.
- Attends all weekly banquet meetings.
- Responsible for scheduling all staff and processing tip/ gratuity distribution.
- Ensures that all servers attend training for Alcohol Awareness.
- Hires, trains, supervises and schedules food and beverage staff in accordance with business needs, productivity and service standards.
- Develop menus and food and beverage marketing strategies.
- Implement special event menus and promotions, such as holiday and special event promotions.
- Utilizes computer equipment to analyze forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure maximizing of profits.
- Observe food and beverage outlet operations and take needed action to ensure standards of product presentation and service are being maintained. Taste test food and beverage products for consistency.
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests in food and beverage outlets.
- Perform line employees job functions as needed under high volume and emergency situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Visit and observe competitive hotel and restaurant operations to keep abreast of marketing techniques and promotions.
- Investigates guest complaints as relates to Food and Beverage.
- Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
- Provide assistance and instruction to employees and makes routine hiring decisions.
- Communicates daily with other management, and department heads and employees to ensure proper operating procedures are in compliance.
- May assist in outside Catering Event Sales calls as part of the hotel sales effort.
- Must be able to work all shifts.
- Participates with the Food and Beverage Manager in the development of annual Food and Beverage budget and periodic forecasts for the hotel.
- Remains current on business trends and local activities.
- Enforces established policies and procedures for Alliance Hospitality Management and the hotel’s brand.
- Prepares and explains Reports.
- Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and in developing corrective action plans.
- Supports hotel’s training needs and efforts.
- Monitors Guest Scores on product improvement.
- Responsible for following instructions and performing work as assigned by immediate supervisor.