IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewYou will shape and execute the overall marketing strategy. Enable the deployment of the strategy to the marketing team, hotel staff and other business units. Coordinate with the rest of the organization to ensure alignment of marketing and business strategies. Build and grow strategic partnerships across the Enterprise to drive growth. In conjunction with PR and F&B, you will create the sponsorship strategy to align with the strategic partnership work to leverage assets across the portfolio. Enable CX design and research through the marketing organization.
- Lead overall marketing strategy for the entire brand portfolio.
- Align overall strategy to the market place
- Develop deep understanding of market situation
- Analyze competitive intelligence and research
- Drive marketing strategy across brands and properties
- Collaborate with Sr. Directors of Brand and Digital Marketing to execute plan
- Drive Brand teams across the organization.
- Build and grow strategic partnerships across the Enterprise to drive growth
- Create Partnership strategy across Enterprise
- Develop strong relationships with companies outside of TRH
- Create new ways of driving customer needs through others
- Use CRM and AI tactics to drive growth
- Understand needs and gaps of current marketing programs to supplement
- In conjunction with PR, create sponsorship programs that leverage all assets.
- Develop sponsorship strategy
- Enable tactical partners
- Predict property needs and gaps
- Enable CX design thinking into the fabric of the marketing organization and ensure consistency and quality through strategy execution.
- Enable design thinking within the organization
- Tactically drive Lean/Agile where applicable
- Enable creative efficiency
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and can perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed
- 10+ years in marketing and strategy
- 5+ years in strategic partnership development
- 3+ years in CX design and/or research
- Ability to learn where there are gaps
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to execute through others
- Curious to the core
- Lifetime learners – push for new ideas and advancements
- Adapts to different cultural contexts based on location.
- Start-up spirit
- Strategically adaptive – thriving in rapidly evolving environments