IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThis position will grow the brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive property performance within the portfolio. The position requires an individual who is action-oriented and who has an ability to think strategically and who has a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution. They will be responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention, which will be delivered through the launch of innovative, multifaceted brand marketing strategies for promotion of the master brand and properties within the portfolio.
- Steward the master brand to ensure alignment, adoption and relevancy across portfolio.
- Provide the framework for the master brand’s marketable story and stay experience across all touch points, covering the guest journey from awareness and booking to stay and loyalty.
- Protect the integrity of the brand across the collection and increase awareness and value for the brand to attract new owners, new guests and employees who become brand stewards.
- Build, promote and execute master brand co-op funded marketing programs, signature experiences and promotions.
- Direct consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with property leader, as well as external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across all marketing disciplines (i.e. CRM, digital, public relations, social media, etc.) and various home office departments.
- Lead high performing property marketing leaders to successfully deliver property marketing and revenue objectives across multiple communication channels and customer audiences.
- Ensure proper presentation, messaging and delivery of the master brand and property brand position, marketing, promotions, and awareness as well as brand standards and on-property compliance.
- Oversee new property transitions and create integrated marketing launch plans, creating awareness and initiatives that reflect the property’s unique experiences and brand pillars.
Key Competencies and Desired Attributes
- Strategic thinking and decision making
- Business performance and accountability
- Relationship management and communication
- Leadership and coaching
- Influence and collaboration
- Creativity and innovation
- Effective time management and project management skills
- Proven track record of managing budgets, maximizing dollars spent and demonstrating marketing ROI
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Business
- 10 +years of branding and marketing leadership experience
- Experience working with lifestyle and boutique brands
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel as required