Senior Analyst, Network Operations
Provide lead support for a highly reliable network infrastructure. Participate in the evaluation and implementation of new enterprise data, wireless and video network technologies.
- Perform the installation, configuration and management of LAN and WAN infrastructure to include core and edge enterprise switches, internet routers, application delivery appliances, VPN routers, wireless controllers and WAN Optimization technologies.
- Assist with the evaluation, recommendation and implementation of new enterprise data, wireless and video network technologies based on business needs and requirements. Participate and contribute in enterprise technology roadmap discussions and vendor meetings.
- Perform problem definition and resolution on all Local Area, Wide Area and Video Network Infrastructure and Services.
- Support Network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure optimal network performance, enterprise reliability and business SLA satisfaction. Provide defined metrics in support of infrastructure uptime and availability.
- Recommend and coordinate infrastructure upgrades based on business requirements, system performance, vendor compliance and industry best practices.
- Assist with maintenance of all network standards and documentation to include designs, configuration templates, network diagrams and infrastructure and wiring requirements.
- Support enterprise Application, Security and Governance teams to ensure optimal business system performance and availability.
- Provide a point of escalation and support for Junior Technicians.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Local and Wide Area Network Infrastructure configuration, installation, administration and support; minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Solid understand of Routing, Switching, BGP, OSPF, VPN, MPLS, WAN backbone, OSI Model, Multicast and Firewalls
- Strong experience with Network Analysis Tools; Solar Winds, Riverbed and Cisco preferred
- Solid understanding of Perimeter Security Technologies to include IPS and VPN
- Hands on experience with Server and Network Virtualization technologies
- Solid understanding of enterprise network infrastructure hardware and software life cycles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Experience with Cisco IOS DMVPNArchitecture and Deployment
Knowledge of Enterprise Server and Storage Hardware configurations.
Experience with VMware Virtualization technologies.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V