The Passion of our Employees
is our Strength
Booking.com believes that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards an outstanding performance. We offer an international and dynamic working environment, exciting rewards and a culture that is open and innovative.
Here at Booking.com, our focus is on development: of ideas, of our company and of our people. We work together to provide the worldï¿½s #1 online hotel reservation service for our users and we think you should consider bringing your skills to our team.
If you would like to be part of our team and wish to make a difference to our rapidly expanding business, have a look at our job opportunities today.
Senior Account Manager - Denver
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Booking.com (USA) Inc., one of the support companies in the United States, is seeking a Sr. Account Manager-Hotels based in our Denver office.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for the account management team in the appointed market, managing and motivating people in your team. You will be responsible for the account management of some of the hotels in the area. You will advise hotels about information on the Booking.com website and provide them the (initial) training on how to use Booking.com‘s system. You will be reporting to the Area Manager in improving hotel availability and supply and supporting Booking.com in meeting the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will create quantity and quality reports on results and performance for information support to Booking.com BV in Amsterdam.
- Manage a team of Account Managers based in the Denver office;
- Direct account management for hotels in an appointed region within the Colorado market;
- Visit the important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Support Booking.com BV’s-strategy for hotel availability and supply within the Colorado market;
- Promote the Booking.com BV brand name and its online reservation services to hotels;
- Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions;
- Providing hotels with information and advice by mail and email, including follow-ups;
- Follow up on cancellations and evaluations;
- Accompany and train hotels on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Support hotels with regards to Booking.com’s system;
- Inform hotels and advise on allotment, availability and supply;
- Organize and coordinate Tourist Trade Fair visits to liaise with hotels;
- You will also need to be versatile and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines from Booking.com BV.
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, friendly and ability to work independently;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- University background preferred;
- 2-4 years of experience in a comparable management function;
- Valid driver’s license required;
- Already have a work permit to work in the United States.
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in United States. Booking.com (USA) Inc. is looking for a Sr. Account Manager - Denver. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.