Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
- The SecurityOfficer is responsible for the safeguarding of hotel property, assets, guests, associates, and visitors.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to,patrolling the hotel and grounds, initiating and monitoring investigations, writing incident and accident reports and assisting sick and injured associates and guests.
- Security officers respond tosituations in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards and federal, state and local regulations.
- Knowledgeable on hotel facilities and services to assist guests as appropriate.
- Responsible for outgoing and incoming package handling.
- Ensures all communication containing company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Impresses guests with quality and timely service in a pleasant and friendly manner.
The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education plus schooling in law enforcement, loss prevention or related major.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Alcohol awareness and first aid certification plus familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Ability to understand and comply with safety and security policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ability to understand and obtain alcohol awareness and first aid certification.
- Ability to remain calm, take proper steps, and direct others in an emergency.
- Ability to ensure release of any Company, hotel, brand, and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
- Westin offers renewing benefits and career opportunities
The Westin Chicago North Shore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-free Workplace. EOE/M/F/Vets/Disabled.