Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewThe Security Officer is responsible for the overall security of hotel guests and assets, and is responsible to monitor assigned patrol areas.Essential Functions
- Patrol the property as required and ensure the security of hotel guests and assets
- Act as property first responder to alarms, medical calls, etc. maintain absolute confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Conduct detailed internal investigations into incidents, and provide detailed, objective reports for each shift or incident
- Detect and resolve immediate safety issues; respond to the scene of an incident and act as an emergency first responder if required
- Maintain accurate notes and log information as required; ensure that all pass-on information is communicated to the next shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess required valid professional credentials (if required by state or local regulations)
- Valid certification in CPR/AED and first aid, or the ability to obtain certification
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving background/criminal history record
- Effective communication skills in English