Loews New Orleans Hotel is looking for an Security Officer who can provide outstanding guest services. Must have excellent communication and guest service skills, a minimum of two years previous Security department experience at a similar quality property, CPR certified and able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Responsible for patrolling hotel property to ensure the safety and security of guests and Team Members and the protection of hotel property and assets. Reports unsafe activities or conditions to Management to obtain direction and assistan
All interested applicants should forward a resume. Excellent benefits. Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/DV.ce.
- Patrol front of house and back of house hotel areas, reporting any safety or security hazards, unacceptable behavior, or suspicious persons to Security management for direction and resolution
- Document all security related issues and assistance provided in appropriate Security reports
- Monitor CCTV cameras, radio communications, and Fire Control Computer
- Log, store, and return lost and found items in accordance with hotel policies
- Enforce hotel rules/regulations in accordance with Team Member Handbook and hotel policy
- Monitor and ensure Team Member compliance to hotel key control policies
- Maintain a visitor sign-in/out log and issue temporary passes to visitors/vendors
- Interact with guests in a courteous and professional manner
- Assist in the distribution of Team Member paychecks as determined by Hotel
- Completely understand and be able to perform hotel emergency procedures
- Know and perform both Security office and patrol procedures as outlined in the Security Manual
- Investigate all incidents and submit all daily reports in accordance with the Safety Security Manual
- Assist other hotel Team Members in applying Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control policies
- Answer department phone lines in prompt and courteous manner in accordance with all Loews Hotels standards
- Distributes guest check out folios nightly
- Delivers newspapers to guests rooms
- Assist in delivering Room Service orders
- Assists in delivering Guest requests to guest rooms (toothpaste, pillows, towels, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by the Night Auditor/Manager
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, St. Pete Beach, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V