* Patrol front of house and back of house hotel areas, reporting any safety or security hazards, unacceptable behavior, or suspicious persons to Security management for direction and resolution
* Document all security related issues and assistance provided in appropriate Security reports
* Monitor CCTV cameras, radio communications, and Fire Control Computer
* Log, store, and return lost and found items in accordance with hotel policies
* Enforce hotel rules/regulations in accordance with Employee Manual and hotel policy
* Monitor and ensure employee compliance to hotel key control policies
* Maintain a visitor sign-in/out log and issue temporary passes to visitors/vendors
* Interact with guests in a courteous and professional manner
* Completely understand and be able to perform hotel emergency procedures
* Know and perform both Security office and patrol procedures as outlined in the Standards of Performance Manual
* Investigate all incidents and submit all daily reports in accordance with the Safety Security Manual
* Assist other hotel employees in applying Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control policies
* Answer department phone lines in prompt and courteous manner in accordance with all Loews Hotels standards
* Other duties as assigned
* Security experience preferred
* Must have flexible schedule
* Great customer services and communication skills required
* Able to obtain a security license
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, Females, Veterans and persons with
Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is a Drug-Free Employer.
Pre-employment drug testing and criminal background check required.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V