The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Patrol the property as required and ensure the security of hotel guests and assets
- Act as property first responder to alarms, medical calls, etc. maintain absolute confidentiality on sensitive issues
- Conduct detailed internal investigations into incidents, and provide detailed, objective reports for each shift or incident
- Detect and resolve immediate safety issues; respond to the scene of an incident and act as an emergency first responder if required
- Maintain accurate notes and log information as required; ensure that all pass-on information is communicated to the next shift
- Other duties as assigned
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess required valid professional credentials (if required by state or local regulations)
- Valid certification in CPR/AED and first aid, or the ability to obtain certification
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving background/criminal history record
- Effective communication skills in English