One King West Hotel & Residence
Location: CA - ON - Toronto
Toronto, ON, CA M5H 1A1
Protect persons, property and information through Monitoring CCTV systems, being vigilant with all investigations, and performing regular patrols of property. This is accomplished while being professional, friendly and maintaining the high standards of service put forth by the management team. Monitor the guests, residents and visitors entering the hotel.
Understanding of The Criminal Code of Canada, Trespass to Property Act, Private Investigator and Security Guard Act (Bill c.159), Ontario Fire Code and the Ontario Liquor License Act.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify that all guests who proceed to elevators have an active room key
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide assistance where necessary.
- Respond to Fire alarms and emergencies. Initiate fire control measures and evacuation procedures when deemed necessary.
- Respond and investigate guest, tenant or owner related complaints and requests.
- Properly document all complaints and related investigations. And submit written report outlining all actions taken during incident / investigation.
- Work with Front Office Manager/Supervisor to liaise between hotel and outside agencies when necessary
- Report and arrange for immediate service when elevators are out of order.
- Escort guests and visitors
- Respond to calls
- Additional Duties as Assigned
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Security license required
- Minimum 1-year experience in police or security field
- Knowledge of security and fire inspection procedures
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Excellent Communication Skills--oral & written
- Ability to work along or part of a team
- Tactical Communication Certification
- Working knowledge of security related computer programs
Professional & Positive Outlook
One King West Hotel & Residence welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process