Security Attendant Overnight
About Stonebridge Companies
Our core values are what drive our Company. We strive to create a respectable, stable and enjoyable workplace, to conduct our business with integrity, to recognize and celebrate our innovative associates, to uphold quality standards, to strive for enriched service and to support the communities in our backyards. Our mission is to consistently refer to the four components of our Mission Statement for guidance during both good and turbulent times. Stonebridge Companies' vision is to be recognized as a highly respected industry leader in hotel development and a top operator of hotel assets.
Stonebridge Companies is interested in attracting and investing in talented, dedicated and highly motivated associates who want to join a progressive organization that believes their associates are their greatest asset. We believe that what lies at the heart of a great company is a place where associates are respected. We believe that when a culture of respect is paramount, associates will in turn treat our guests to the highest level of respect they can deliver. Our current and future success is based on our ability to predict associates needs, recognize their talent, cultivate and nurture those skills. What inspires our associates to want to come to work every day is the opportunity to learn and partner with inspired leaders who are active listeners that care about them.
* Are you looking for an exciting, rewarding and progressive career in hospitality?
* Are you outgoing, adventuresome and consider yourself a people person?
* Do you enjoy making people smile and going out of your way to make them happy?
* Would you like to be a part of a successful team, motivating each other to reach far beyond our goals to grow into industry leaders?
* Are you nodding your head and thinking YES, THIS IS ME?
Then submit your application to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center is looking for an overnight Security Attendant.
The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center is managed by Stonebridge Companies and features 305 guest rooms, 22,000 square feet of function space and the award winning ZINK Kitchen +Bar.
Located one block from the Orchard Light Rail Station, the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center Creates A Rewarding Experience for our team members by providing the following benefits:
*Discounted RTD Ecopass
*Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
*401k retirement plan
*Company provided Life Insurance
*Opportunities for career growth
*Discounted employee meals
*Discounted hotel rooms
We look forward to hearing from you!
The purpose of a Security Attendant is to ensure the safety of guests and associates and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
* Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
* Check alarm systems, security cameras, safety and fire equipment systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas and delivery areas
* Promote safe work practices and serve as key contributor to associate safety initiatives that could include Safety Committee meetings, training, etc.
* Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
* Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
* Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
* Assist Maintenance team with completing routine repair work orders, as requested by Chief Engineer
* Assist Front Desk staff with distributing guest receipts to rooms prior to check-out (overnight shift only).
* Manages inbound and outbound packages and shipments for hotel guests and associates (day shift only)
* Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY of work:
* Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Monitors own work to ensure quality.
* Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
* Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
* Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific time.
Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
* Responds to requests for service and assistance.
* Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality service to both internal and external customers.
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Associate demonstrates INITIATIVE
* Asks for and offers help when needed.
* Includes appropriate people in decision-making.
Associate demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
* Takes responsibility for own actions.
* Performs work with little or no supervision; works independently.
* Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
* Ability to operate hand held two-way radio and knowledge of ten codes.
* Knowledge of fire-safety procedures
A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 3 to 6 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence in English. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Must possess current CPR/First Aid certification.
Exposure to outdoor weather conditions 1/3 of the time.
* Standing, walking, talking or hearing more than 2/3 of time.
* Sitting, using hands to finger, handle or feel less than 1/3 of time.
* Lifting or exerting force up to 50 lbs. 1/3 of time.
Our company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination. Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled associates.
Resumes and applications for employment will be evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the position.