Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Part Time (3:30pm - 12pm)
Position Summary: Safeguards hotel property, assets, guests, visitors and team members.
1. Patrols hotel/resort property to ensure the safety of guests and team members and to protect all hotel assets. Answers house calls, assists guests and team members with respect to safety, security and hotel operations. Assists injured guests and team members, ensuring documentation and disposition of reports. May use vehicles to patrol property.
2. Investigates, records and reports any accidents, incidents or other issues necessary for the safe and efficient operation of the property and safety of persons.
3. Maintains accurate records while performing basic office duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook, and team member and guest interaction.
4. Administers property's key control policy. Provides key assistance, lock programming and related investigations as requested or required.
5. Resolves guest complaints and anticipates potential problems by reviewing and monitoring incident reports.
6. Follows all safety and security policies and procedures.
Qualifications (relevant experience, education and training):
Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.