As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for Seasonal AM
Dining Room Attendants
to work at our beautiful
Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL
. This position is responsible for assisting minor food preparation, serving, handling and storing food following all sanitation guidelines, and for maintaining the dining room, keeping it clean and organized at all times. Must be able to perform a combination of duties in the dining room while exemplifying service excellence when interacting with the guest and other associates.
**This position is eligible for a
sign-on bonus of $300
after completing 60 days of employment with satisfactory performance!**
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensures dining room setting and clears tables.
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Greet guests as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Perform opening and closing duties according to established side-work checklist
- Be attentive of guest’s needs and assist in providing a pleasant dining experience.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials.
- Communicate effectively and courteously.
- Assist cook in the serving or preparing food, as needed.
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Performing other duties as assigned.