Sales Representative, Corporate Partnership - Hilton Worldwide (based in Carollton, TX off
What will I be doing?
The Sales Representative for Corporate Partnership will be responsible for working as a team with Hilton Sales in order to generate business opportunities with designated peak room nights, for Key Accounts within the Association and/or Corporate segment as defined by the Assistant Director of Sales-Partnership for the Association and Corporate segments.
Other key priorities are listed below:
* Partner with the Director to act as the liaison between the Group Customer and Hilton Hotels as it relates to sending and responding to leads, follow up activity and finalizing bookings
* Responsible for the coordination, support and response to Group Customer inquiries via Global SFA, email or telephone in a prompt and courteous manner
* Offer consultative hotel solutions for leads and events to Group Customers
* Ensure all daily operational functions of the lead and booking processes are completed smoothly and efficiently
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers through ongoing telephone and written communication
* Work in accordance with the National Group Account Owner and related NSO team on customer events and/or special projects
* Generate lead opportunities to all Hilton Hotels
* Achieve individual booked revenue quotas for all Hilton Hotels
* Achieve lead volume, conversion percentage and solicitation call quotas
* Maintain the set standards for Group Customer response and lead quality
* Maintain high levels of customer service, adhering to Hilton policy and procedures as well as established Best Practices
* Participate in hotel presentations and training programs to maintain updated product knowledge and sales skills
* Complete special projects as required or assigned
* Use sales systems and applications to enter data and/or process information regarding leads and hotel bookings
* Update and maintain sales information records, including account reports, events, history reports, traces, and general account information
* Document sales activities through lead and call reports
* Responsible for submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports relating to leads generated, priority active leads (hit lists) booked revenue, client contact, and account activity
* Support the department on various projects and targeted initiatives as assigned by ADOS
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Degree/GED
- A minimum of one (1) year of Hotel and/or Hospitality related Sales experience
- A minimum of one (1) year of proficiency with Delphi, Global SFA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- In depth knowledge of the Hospitality and Group Travel Industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of Group Hotel Sales experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!