A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the servicing and management of specific accounts within an assigned area. They will assist the Director of Sales in focusing and motivating the sales team to achieve the room night goals for their particular market segment as laid out in the Marketing Plan.
They will generate rooms business from existing and potential accounts, coordinating customer requirements with other departments in order to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and profitability for the hotel.
1. Minimum 3 years working experience in the hotel industry.
2. Able to liaise effectively with designated market segment accounts.
3. Knowledge of market segment.
4. Excellent presentation and proactive communication skills.
5. Computer literate.
6. High Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
7. Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
8. Prioritization skills necessary to meet deadlines.
9. Strong Team Player.
10. Able to work concentrated and effective under pressure.
11. Must possess ability to coordinate with multiple tasks.
12. Excellent English and Indonesian communication skills both written/verbal.
13. Must have the ability to take minutes/dictation.
14. Excellent organizational skills.
15. Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
16. Takes initiative.
17. Self-motivated.(ref. 50198)