Must have a minimum of 2+ years Group Sales Hotel Sales Management experience
Daily activities include cold calls, telemarketing, e-mailing, document preparation, site visits, outside calls, attendance at trade shows representing the hotel, networking and prospecting for and servicing clients. Proactive and creative selling skills are a must as this is truly an independent property where leads most often must be found vs. incoming. The Resort is a member of two CVBs and the Preferred Hotel Group to assist in lead generation and selling.
Must have a strong desire to meet/exceed established sales goals, demonstrate high and positive energy, possess
time management and excellent client relationship skills
Must possess strong computer skills with a working knowledge of the DELPHI sales & catering account management system.
The team is steady with a 7th year Director of Sales and Marketing supervising the department. Currently, there are 2 Senior Sales Managers, 1 National Accounts Manager, 1 Business Travel Sales Manager and 2 sales coordinators.
Unique Resort Features:
- Complete Meeting Packages & Golf Meeting Packages
- (2) Championship Golf Courses & a complete Luxury Spa & Fitness Center
-IACC Certified Conference Center
- On property Avis car rental
- Property Audio Visual & I.T. departments
- Dedicated Asian Kitchen
- 45,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting/event space
- 32 total meeting rooms
- 220 seat conference dining room capacity
- 8 suites including 2 Presidential Suites and 6 Parlor Suites
- T-1 lines, wireless connectivity, etc.
Seeing is Believing...
Visit our Web Site: www.PacificPalmsResort.com