Sales Manager MICE
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
* maintain a specific customer profile while focusing on MICE Segment
* Building new MICE Clients Qualifizierung und Aufbau von neuen MICE Kunden
* Compile client profiles and costumer specific activities
* promote long lasting customer loyalty and profit relevant transaction volume
* Developing, planning and performing promotions
* Presentation of our hotel on trade fairs, networking events and sales trips
* organization and performance of Telemarketing activities, customer events and Fam- Trips
* intense cooperation with national and national sales offices
* analyze local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies and to identify business leads
* Work within current business strategies and recognizing potential opportunities
* Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
* Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
* Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
* Supports Director of Sales and DBD/GM/HM in drawing up the sales action plan
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Manager serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills verbally and in writing
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards and interpersonal skills to build trust and confidence in order to motivate and influence others
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Strong problem solving skills including ability to address any issue in collaboration with others
- Ability to analyse departmental financial data
- Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritise and implement actions required to achieve functional goals
- To be motivated, committed and enthusiastic, seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance
- to maintain a high level of professionalism in dealings with customers, face to face and on the telephone and ready to take calculated risks
- To maintain team focus by showing co-operation and support to colleagues in the pursuit of department goals
- Fluent in English and German, verbal and writing skills
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts - the global leader of hospitality.