Sales Manager -Hilton Garden Inn Frisco
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
The Sales Manager will sell hotel guestrooms, catering services, and banquet facilities through researching, developing and aggressively soliciting new business and maintaining direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues and profits.
* Establishes client base of organizations, associations, social groups, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotel.
* Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
* Manage daily schedule to achieve 25% strategic administrative time and 75% tactical sales execution time.
* Conducts tours, answers questions for walk-in and call-in customers directing them to other sales staff members if appropriate.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business.
* Documents all sales activities into Sales Pro in a timely and accurate manner.
* Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
* Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
* Forecasts and accurately records and all bookings and cancellations.
* Assists the Director of Sales with the implementation and achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
* Actively participates in various industry networking groups. This includes but is not limited to attending local and regional events and conventions, and developing relationships with meeting planners and decision makes for the association/government agencies.
* Actively participates in weekly Revenue calls.
* Spends a majority of time each week away from hotel conducting outside Sales calls and Sales Blitzes.
* Provides administrative support to the Sales team/office.
* Meets with F&B staff daily to review catering summary (if applicable).
* Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Meets with planners after their event to discuss success of event, deficiencies, etc. and to re-book business.
* Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
* Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts.
* 2 year(s): Hotel Sales Experience
* High School or better
* COMMUNICATION SKILLS
* TEAM PLAYER
* COMPUTER LITERATE
* HILTON EXPERIENCE
* Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
* Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
* Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
* Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
* Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
* Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
See job description