The Cortina inn is looking to hire an experienced Sales/Event coordinator.
The Sales/Events Coordinator is responsible for the planning, logistics, and overall success of all events.
*Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs
• Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
• Book vendors and negotiate fees.
• Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
• Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events
• Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met.
* Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
• Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
• Provide receipts if needed.
• Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
• Plan menus for group budget, order food
Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Local Market Knowledge, Staffing
This position may contain some travel so a reliable form of transportation is required.
Salary:Based on Experience + commission
Cortina Inn & Resort
Posted on: 11/28/2016
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Phone: (802) 772-7118
Address: 103 Rt 4