A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts. The Group now operates or has under development over 40 hotels with more than 11,000 rooms in 25 countries in key business and leisure destinations.
Ideally located on the charming Via Andegari, Mandarin Oriental, Milan is a stylish and intimate hotel, featuring 104 guestrooms, including 32 beautifully appointed suites. Set in the heart of the city, only steps away from the world-renowned La Scala opera house, it inhabits four elegant 18th Century buildings in Milan's most prestigious district. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant, Seta and a bar-bistro, Mandarin Bar + Bistrot where an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails are offered in chic surroundings. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan is the city's most comprehensive, offering a holistic approach to rejuvenation and relaxation in tranquil, meditative surroundings that feature indoor swimming pool and six private treatment rooms. In addition, the hotel has two versatile function rooms that benefit from natural daylight.
The Sales Manager - Middle East and International MICE is responsible for, but not limited to, support the Director of Sales & Marketing in establishing the Hotel within said markets and securing business for long lasting relationships with key agents and clients. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Proactively interact with relevant markets with potential for MICE business
- Visit key international clients within Mandarin Oriental's yearly Sales Plan
- Search and Develop new business within the Middle Eastern market
- Co-operate with the Group Operations Sales Department to maximize conversion
- Meet the objectives as set forth by the Director of Sales & Marketing
- Fluent in English and Italian languages. Arabic and German are a plus
- Think outside the box in creating a bespoke approach to clients' requests and needs
- Strong time management skills, supporting Teamwork
- Technically skilled with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Charming and dynamic approach to clients and colleagues
- Problem solving attitude
- Availability to frequently travel abroad