As a Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services, banquet facilities and business transient sales through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing.The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have two or more years of experience in Hotel Sales and have knowledge of the local area.
- Working knowledge of Delphi and Microsoft Excel a must.
- This is a fast-paced position, attention to detail a must with a focus on group meetings including food revenue.
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancellations.
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
- Establishes client base for specific markets to include organizations, associations, social groups, transient and corporate businesses through direct outside(majority) and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for business transient sales
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Occasional Travel is required.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or managementBenefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions