Brea Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
1. Meets with and maintains rapport with individuals and contacts in order to produce groups and/or convention business, to include Room Sales, F & B Sales and Catering/Banquet.
2. Schedules conventions and business group activities at the hotel.
3. Maintains liaison with other hotel – level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients
4. Maintains good rapport with area Chamber of Commerce, and other local civic groups and companies.
5. Ensures sales activities meet or surpass profit plan.
6. Develops and maintains client files.
7. Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies.
8. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.