- Must be able to effectively
communicate both verbally and written, and approach all encounters with all
level of associates and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and Count
On Me! service oriented manner. Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be effective at listening to,
understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and
prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as
- Maintain regular attendance in
compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Management Standards, as required by
scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal
appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group
Management Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
- Maximize efforts towards productivity,
identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling
problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems
- Must be able to understand and
evaluate complex information,data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain
confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by
Duties & Functions:
- Attend daily Wyndham Business Review (WBR) meeting.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations of
the hotel, including Food and Beverage, Guest Services and Reservations.
- Develop a complete knowledge of company sales policies
and SOP’s, and ensure knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the sales
- Meet or exceed set goals.
- Operate the Sales Department within established sales
- Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office
coverage as scheduled.
- Initiate and follow up on leads.
- Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate
trends within your market.
- Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing
frequencies of the - - - Account Coverage Program.
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned
by the Director of Sales.
- Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches,
tours and site inspections.
- Assist in implementing special promotions relating to
direct sales segments, i.e.WynClub parties, sales blitzes, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports in a
- Be familiar with all Wyndham sales policies and selling
techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average Daily Rate
- Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the
hotel with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the property.
- Use your property’s computerized sales management system
to manage the hotel’s business, including (but not limited to) generating
reports, entering business, blocking space and building accounts.
- Meet and greet onsite contacts.
- Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
- Develop networking opportunities through active
participation in community and professional associations, activities and
- Review meeting planner evaluations with the Director of