Hilton Austin Airport Hotel
Location: US - TX - Austin
The Hilton Austin Airport Hotel is currently seeking a dynamic, experienced and motived individual for the position of Group Sales Manager at our Prospera Hospitality managed 262 room hotel. This candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational & communication skills; a strong proficiency in multi-tasking with hospitality sales experience essential.
The responsibilities of the Association Sales Manager include but are not limited to:
- Solicitation of new existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through the development of outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Develop and execute strategic plans to maximize revenue. Meet sales goals through the development of new customers as well as nurturing existing client relationships.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all hotel departments but also work independently
- Sales manager will assume primary responsibility for development of association & government group business
- Assist with other areas as assigned by the Director of Sales/Marketing
- A minimum of one (1) year hotel group sales experience and strong knowledge of the association & government markets
- Outgoing personality
- Proven record of independent, self-motivated work habits
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of all systems, reports, room capabilities and forms used in a hotel sales office
- Delphi certified and computer literate to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- College degree preferred
Ideal Candidates must have at least two (2) years of current Hotel experience at an equal to, or higher sales volume/full service property. Only candidates located within the continental United States will be considered. Local Candidates are preferred as relocation is not available.