Bridgeton Holdings LLC operates a portfolio of hotels across the continental United States. Based in New York City with offices in San Francisco and St. Louis, it runs its properties under its Walker and Cloverleaf banners, also operating independently labeled and major chain hotels.
We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager for the Cloverleaf Suites Kansas City - Overland Park.
The Sales Manager is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing the sales-related opportunities. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly to the correct departments and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Manage the sales efforts for the hotel to include, but not limited to, SMERF, Government and Group sales goal.
-Work collaboratively with both the VP of Sales and the Regional Director Sales as well as off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic Sales and Marketing plans and initiatives that maximize profitability for the hotel to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets.
- Respond to incoming room opportunities for the hotel. Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing and delivery the day to day marketing activity for the hotel in line with the agreed marketing strategy, to support the delivery revenue targets
- Responsible for booking and executing meeting functions including negotiating with vendors, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and know how to sell against them.