We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager for the Cloverleaf Suites-Dublin Ohio.
The Sales Manager is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing the sales-related opportunities. Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly to the correct departments and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Sales and Marketing Leadership
- Manage the sales efforts for the hotel to include,but not limited to, SMERF, Goverment and Group sales goal.
-Work collaboratively with both the VP of Sales and the Regional Director Sales as well as off-property sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic Sales and Marketing plans and initiatives that maximize profitability for the hotel to achieve budget, revenue and market share targets.
- Respond to incoming room opportunities for the hotel. Identify, qualify and solicit new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals.
- Responsible for managing and delivery the day to day marketing activity for the hotel in line with the agreed marketing strategy, to support the delivery revenue targets
- Responsible for booking and executing meeting functions including negotiating with vendors, preparing proposals and contracts.
- Understand the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and know how to sell against them.
- Manage the daily operations, direct the effort, execute and exceed weekly sales call goals, internet-prospecting calls, hotel site tours and produce accurate professional reports.
- Close the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Perform other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.