Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
The Hilton Charlotte Center City is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager responsible for booking groups, room blocks and conferences within the assigned market of 51 or more rooms on peak night. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the management and proactive selling of the Association, Social, Military, Education, Religious, Fraternal, and Entertainment markets.
The Hilton Charlotte Center City is a premiere Four Diamond full service property in the heart of Uptown Charlotte featuring 400 state-of-the-art guestrooms and 35,000 sq. feet of contemporary meeting space.
Candidates for this opportunity should have a minimum of 3-5 years Sales experience at a hotel of similar size and quality to include 4-Diamond rating, 300 guestrooms or higher and at least 20,000 sq. ft of space.
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in achieving established sales goals and providing excellent service to clients.
The Sales Manager will need to demonstrate the following skills:
• Strong skills required for generating of group proposals and negotiation and issuing of sales contracts.
• Strong communication skills and a professional appearance
• Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, guests and other Team Members.
• Strong knowledge of computer systems to include Microsoft Office. Experience with Delphi system preferred.
• Understanding of market segment, competitors strengths, weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
Bachelors or better.Experience
3-5 years: Hotel Sales Experience
Licenses & Certifications