Great Wolf Lodge - Grapevine
Location: US - TX - Grapevine
Nov 9, 2017
Great Wolf Lodge - Grapevine
Job Summary: Responsible for driving and building group sales efforts for two or more properties with strategic account development and account maintenance across multiple channels and vertical market segments.
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals (Group, Banquet) as outlined in incentive plan and established by property group sales budget and strategic group sales plans.
- Focus is targeted on developing non-peak business.
- Develops and attacks a strategic account development plan by targeting results-oriented high revenue potential sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program.
- Provide valuable market information. Captures competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys in order to target and solicit those most probable to generate new business.
- Develops and records prospect/customer profiles by utilzing Opera and maintains an effective trace system in order to best meet client needs (including callbacks, future meetings, etc.)
- Works closely with property Directors of Sales and Catering (DoSC), group sales, revenue management and F&B teams on room rate and banquet revenues to maximize budgets/sales goals.
- Creates and updates individual quarterly action plans outlining business objectives and annual goals.
- In coordination with National Sales Manager and property DoSC, assist with group sales projects such as sales blitzes, client presentations, FAM tours, site visit and trade show participation when needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in education opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects orgainzations's value by keeping information confidential.
Multi-property experience preferred.
High school diploma required, college degree preferred
3-5 years of experience in hotel group sales.
Demonstrates an above average attention to detail including excellent written and oral communication skills.
Strong administrative skills including a command of all MS Office products.
Ability to develop rapport with prospects as well as fellow team members and management. Ability to maintain strong working relationships.
Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
Problem solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment.
Lift up to 10 lbs., sit and/or stand long periods.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.