Pillar Hotels and Resorts is an affiliated entity of Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 450 hotels and resorts with more than 63,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels.
As a Sales Manager, you will fill a vital role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through selling guestrooms, catering services and banquet facilities through direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues.
The ideal sales manager candidate will:
- Be experienced in Hotel Sales and have knowledge of the local area.
- Spends a majority of time conducting outside Sales calls and Sales Blitzes.
- Forecasts and accurately records for all bookings and cancelations at each hotel.
- Establishes client base of organizations, associations, social groups, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotels
- Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded at each hotel.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines for each hotel. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Where Achievement & Responsibility Are Rewarded
At Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Aimbridge Hospitality values ideas to ensure high-energy innovation and high productivity and reward those willing to step forward and help us build and maintain passionate team members to deliver outstanding guest service and better financial results.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality is seeking aggressive, highly motivated Sales Manager candidates with a High school diploma or equivalent and 2 years of Hotel Sales Management experience.
Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Having fun helps us keep perspective. If we're happy our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community. Career development and progression allows our team members to grow in knowledge and service to prepare to meet and exceed personal career goals.