Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Luckie Marietta District , this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Georgia Dome.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.Job Description
Luxurious comfort embraces style at the elegant, Four Diamond Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District and with views of the spectacular downtown skyline and Centennial Olympic Park,this 1,000 room convention hotel with 120,000 square feet of function and event space is host to major conventions and meetings along with providing accommodations for the business and leisure traveler.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is known for its exemplary company culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Our Associates will tell you: We are large enough to provide diverse career opportunities in a variety of venues, yet small enough to know you by name. Our belief in “The Power of One®” reinforces the continued evolution of the brand. Omni Hotels & Resorts’ unique ownership structure and dynamic leadership team provides stability that sets us apart from other brands.
We are seeking a dynamic sales manager who has group meeting hotel sales experience and is interested in joining an industry leading company. Based in Atlanta, you will manage our sales efforts for the mid-size meeting market, handling all segments including Corporate and Association. If you are goal oriented, energetic, and have previous or current hotel sales experience, we offer a great environment for you to succeed, be rewarded and grow your career.Responsibilities
- Work individually and as part of a team to achieve their and the hotel’s revenue goals, manage existing client relationships and acquire new accounts through strong business development
- Develop and execute a quarterly prospecting plan designed to generate new customer contacts, prospective leads and increase monthly close potential.
- Accurately forecast and achieve monthly sales production results.
- High visibility for the hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows.
- Undertakes other responsibilities as directed by the Associate Director of Sales.
- College degree in Hospitality or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 18 months to two years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance.
- Strong computer skills including CRM programs and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, holidays and evenings as needed.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.