Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Purpose: �Secure new volume accounts; grow positive relationships with assigned existing accounts; assure positive recognition within the local community for the hotel.
1. Solicit, negotiate and generate contracted revenues from volume prospects that meet criteria established in the hotel business plan.
2. Employ revenue management techniques to recommend corporate rate proposals.
3. Accurately prepare and present Requests for Proposals so that both client and hotel receive a good value.
4. Prospect for new contract business using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, outside sales calls, attending community functions, internet prospecting, supplier partnerships, trade journals, etc.
5. Develop, implement and constantly modify sales action plans.
6. Manage and maintain an accurate and up-to-date contact management system.
7. Negotiate and close contracts that meet the hotel's business plan objectives.� Desired arrival, departure and volume patterns must be met.
8. Internally communicate client requirements, thereby insuring all information is accurate between client and hotel staff.
9. Coordinate and participate in target market trade shows and sales blitzes.
10. Conduct competitive analysis and maintain competitor files in order to be able to compete successfully.
11. Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and companies.
12. Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytic skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
Job Qualifications:� Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Associates Degree in Sales &Marketing, Business, or a related field.
Minimum 2 years hotel sales experience or the equivalent amount of industry experience; OR, equivalent combination of education and work experience.