Sales Executive - Hilton Grand Vacations
This is a new role to join our existing sales team with Hilton Grand Vacations team in Europe as we launch our newest project, the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Craigendarroch Suites. Craigendarroch has been at the forefront of the business in Europe for many years, and by adding this new project to our sold out resort will once again establish a strong presence for our business. We are seeking sales executives with a proven track record, with prior experience of timeshare/vacation club sales
The candidate will have excellent customer service, sales and relationship building skills. This position will be based at the off-site Hilton Grand Vacations Gallery, located in the Hilton London Metropole Hotel.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations® offers a passport to endless vacation memories. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations.
If you appreciate the good life and understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations. Because it's with Hilton Grand Vacations where you'll agree, this is the life.
What will I be doing?
* Responsible for touring guests and creating sales
* Responsible for attending HGV sales training per week
* Responsible for following HGV policies and procedures and upholding company standards for sales volume/ethics/conduct on the floor with guests and co-workers
* Responsible for completing worksheets
* Must be available to work weekends, holidays and any other days as required per business needs.
* Carry out all other reasonable requests by management of which the associate is capable of performing
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job.
* Must be able to meet and deal with people at all levels with ease and diplomacy
* Excellent customer service skills
* Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanour at all times
* Proficient in computer systems/technology
* Previous sales experience with a proven track record of success
* Front to back experience in the vacation ownership industry
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Grand Vacations --- where you'll agree, this is the life.
Numerous Club-affiliated properties in extraordinary destinations
Vacation ownership provides a deeded real estate interest and a lifetime of renowned travel advantages
Club Members receive preferred VIP membership status in the award-winning Hilton HHonors guest loyalty program
Club affiliations with leading exchange networks such as RCI provide access to thousands of resorts worldwide
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!