Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong administrative skills, to include business writing, basic mathematics and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
* Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
* Experience in client relations or customer contact capacity.
* Detail oriented and results driven.
* Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a very fast-paced environment.
* Ability to sit for hours at a time.
* Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds occasionally.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required. College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Previous hotel experience preferred.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER